Help take our New York service division to the next level and make it the envy of any proud electrician. Your role will be responsible for the continued profitable growth of our N.Y. Service Division. You will provide accurate estimates and proposals to customers that ensure Comalli Group meets their needs the first time, and every time. You will ensure your team is dispatched to provide service in a timely, efficient, and effective manner.
During your interview, you will be expected to articulate how you will meet the positions duties and responsibilities.
What We Expect From You
- To bring decisive, focused leadership.
- To be results driven.
- To speak up and challenge when you disagree.
- To be accountable to yourself and your co-workers.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Meets with customers to establish scope of work and produce estimates that exceed the customers’ expectations and needs.
- Responsible for training, motivating, evaluating, and disciplining journeyman electricians and apprentice electricians.
- Assist in formulating processes and procedures to ensure customer satisfaction, growth, sustainability, and compliance
- Analyze service productivity and recommend changes to improve customer service and profitability.
- Oversee dispatch procedures to ensure crew and customer success. Responsible for analyzing Manpower requirements
- Responsible for collections, billing of services, and ensuring the Service Department’s invoices match the work order amounts
- Responsible for the interviewing and hiring of Department personnel
- Demonstrate safe work habits, comply with company safety requirements
- Inspect work to maintain quality control. You will follow up regularly to ensure that the workmanship meets the required specifications and the quality that Comalli Group’s customers have come to expect.
- Review, anticipate and resolve materials, product, tool, and equipment problems.
- Exhibit excellent organizational, people and communication skills
- Actively recruit, develop and retain a team of electricians
- Other duties as identified and assigned
Minimum Position Requirements
- 10+ years residential and commercial electrical experience
- Excellent Communication and Active Listening Skills
- Demonstrated track record of successful projects
- Proficiency using Microsoft (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Valid Driver’s License required
- High EQ
- Respect for your coworkers, customers and yourself
Nice-to-Have Position Requirements
- Previous Experience Managing a team
Employment Application Form:
Fill out and attach to application form below. Comalli Group Employment Application Form