This role will be responsible for installing electrical systems safely and neatly in customer’s facilities.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Install lighting fixtures, lamps, ballasts, controls and other items associated with lighting systems.
- Install fire alarm systems
- Install electrical panels and other electrical systems
- Use ladders, scissor lifts and platforms to work on electrical systems within the commercial buildings
- Perform inspections and maintenance on electrical systems to ensure safety and functionality
- Assess and determine steps necessary to trouble-shoot an electrical situation using testing equipment
- Repair electrical issues by replacing or installing components, wiring or light fixtures
- Maintain a safe working environment by adhering to all company guidelines and OSHA safety requirements and through timely reporting of violations of policies, procedures and guidelines to Manager.
- Maintain all equipment and inventory to ensure it is in good condition and can operate or be used in a safe manner; report any issues to immediate Manager
Minimum Position Requirements
- OSHA 10
- Excellent electrical troubleshooting and installation skills. A proven history of quality installation with at least Three (3) years' experience as a residential and/or commercial electrician (renovations, remodeling, new construction, service, Home Automation etc.).
- Able to work Occasional nights and/or Saturday's on-call (departmental rotating schedule)
- Experienced with Ipad or similar device preferred
- Clean driving record and current driver’s license
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Willing to train apprentices
Employment Application Form:
Fill out and attach to application form below. Comalli Group Employment Application Form