Solar Solutions in Western Massachusetts & the Capital Region
When you are looking for a way to bring all the benefits of solar power to your company or home, trust our licensed and experienced team at Comalli Group, Inc. to help. Our skilled technicians are committed to offering top-quality commercial, industrial, and residential solar solutions in Albany, Latham, and surrounding areas. We only use the most advanced products and equipment on the market to ensure your new solar system is installed safely and effectively, so you can enjoy your renewable energy for years to come.
Interested in learning more about our solar solutions? Call our experts today at 800-913-0446.
The Benefits of Switching to Solar in the Capital Region & Western Massachusetts
We are an NYSERDA-approved installer and have over 13 years of experience in the solar industry. We take advantage of this knowledge and experience by providing a complete turnkey solar setup—walking you through the entire process, from initial design and engineering to grants and incentive application, and finished installation. Our solar systems are complemented by state-of-the-art software that allows our clients to accurately monitor their system’s performance.
Advantages of solar panel installation include:
- Increase the value of your property: Because of the long-lasting energy production and reduced energy costs, you will enjoy an increase in property value when you go to sell.
- Reduce your monthly energy bills: When your solar panels are working properly, you produce excess energy and sell it back to the utility company—cutting your utility costs drastically.
- Create more energy independence: Utility companies can increase costs unexpectedly. Instead of being at the whim of these rising prices, your solar panels will reduce your overall energy costs and dependence on the utility company.
- Very little maintenance is needed: Solar panels have virtually no moving parts, meaning you don’t need to deal with maintenance costs and downtime.
- Long-lasting energy: Solar panels are highly durable solutions, sometimes lasting over 30 years with little maintenance.
Solar Energy Solutions in Latham & Beyond
Our solar panels and inverters are manufactured by the world’s most trusted brands, including LG, SolarWorld, CanadianSolar, Solaredge, Enphase Energy, and Solectria Renewables. We believe that 5-star products are just a piece of the energy-saving puzzle, which is why we develop a personalized solar design and install your system with the utmost attention to detail. We will even perform a final test to guarantee everything is running optimally.
At Comalli Group, Inc., we understand that solar is a big investment, and we want to honor that investment with the highest quality service possible. Since 1981, we have developed a reputation for always putting our customers first, and we will stop at nothing to provide an unmatched experience. So, whether you are a business looking to cut energy costs without sacrificing quality—or, you are a homeowner interested in minimizing your carbon footprint, our licensed, certified, and experienced solar professionals can help.
We understand that active listening is a sign of respect. We seek to understand other viewpoints before presenting our own. In the Comalli community, there is no place for yelling, insults, threats, bullying, or harassment of any kind. Period. Caring, compassion, and kindness distinguish the Comalli team.
Each of us comes to work every day looking for creative ways to improve our work, company processes and interaction with others. We are passionate about improving ourselves and those with whom we work through feedback, teaching and coaching.
The Comalli community is special. Our people make us excel. We recruit great people, work hard to bring people into the community and respect and support each other. We help each other grow through feedback, coaching and mentoring.
We are proud of the work we do for our customers and constantly look for ways to impress them with our quality, reliability, safety, responsiveness and positive attitude. We strive to build long-term relationships with our customers and constantly seek ways to serve them better.