This role will be responsible for installing, troubleshooting and repair of electrical systems safely and neatly in Residential and Commercial settings.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Installation, troubleshooting and maintaining/ repairing electrical equipment- Including devices, light fixtures and control circuits
- Replacement of Service feeders and Panels
- Old work/ cut-ins
- Installation of conduit- Proficient in bending
- Installation of underground conduit and wires by operating trenching equipment and hand digging
- Installation of Generators
- Maintain a safe working environment by adhering to all company guidelines and OSHA safety requirements and through timely reporting of violations of policies, procedures and guidelines to Manager.
- Maintain all equipment and inventory to ensure it is in good condition and can operate or be used in a safe manner; report any issues to immediate Manager
Minimum Position Requirements
- OSHA 10
- Excellent Customer Service and Communication Skills
- Excellent electrical troubleshooting and installation skills. A proven history of quality installation with at least Three (3) years' experience as a residential and/or commercial electrician (renovations, remodeling, new construction, service, Home Automation etc.).
- Able to work Occasional nights and/or Saturday's on-call (departmental rotating schedule)
- Experienced with Ipad or similar device preferred
- Clean driving record and current driver’s license
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Willing to train apprentices
“He was neat, clean, professional, experienced, knowledgeable, and understanding a great listener.” - Gary O.
Make Comalli Your First Choice What Sets Us Apart?
We understand that active listening is a sign of respect. We seek to understand other viewpoints before presenting our own. In the Comalli community, there is no place for yelling, insults, threats, bullying, or harassment of any kind. Period. Caring, compassion, and kindness distinguish the Comalli team.
Each of us comes to work every day looking for creative ways to improve our work, company processes and interaction with others. We are passionate about improving ourselves and those with whom we work through feedback, teaching and coaching.
The Comalli community is special. Our people make us excel. We recruit great people, work hard to bring people into the community and respect and support each other. We help each other grow through feedback, coaching and mentoring.
We are proud of the work we do for our customers and constantly look for ways to impress them with our quality, reliability, safety, responsiveness and positive attitude. We strive to build long-term relationships with our customers and constantly seek ways to serve them better.