This role will be responsible for installing, troubleshooting and repair of electrical systems safely and neatly in Residential and Commercial settings.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Installation, troubleshooting and maintaining/ repairing electrical equipment- Including devices, light fixtures and control circuits
- Replacement of Service feeders and Panels
- Old work/ cut-ins
- Installation of conduit- Proficient in bending
- Installation of underground conduit and wires by operating trenching equipment and hand digging
- Installation of Generators
- Maintain a safe working environment by adhering to all company guidelines and OSHA safety requirements and through timely reporting of violations of policies, procedures and guidelines to Manager.
- Maintain all equipment and inventory to ensure it is in good condition and can operate or be used in a safe manner; report any issues to immediate Manager
Minimum Position Requirements
- OSHA 10
- Excellent Customer Service and Communication Skills
- Excellent electrical troubleshooting and installation skills. A proven history of quality installation with at least Three (3) years' experience as a residential and/or commercial electrician (renovations, remodeling, new construction, service, Home Automation etc.).
- Able to work Occasional nights and/or Saturday's on-call (departmental rotating schedule)
- Experienced with Ipad or similar device preferred
- Clean driving record and current driver’s license
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Willing to train apprentices